ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE
LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY
1 YEAR UNLIMITED MILES WARRANTY
99 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ANY AND ALL WHOLESALE PARTS DEALERS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, OUR MECHANICAL PARTS ARE GUARANTEED 1 YEAR
AGAINST FAILURE. HOWEVER, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE HEREOF. WE WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY LABOR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH INSTALLING OR REMOVING DEFECTIVE OR REPLACEMENT PARTS!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
The warranty shall be void if the part or parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold or do not bear the identifying mark which appears on all Astro Auto Salvage parts. We shall not be responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified, disassemble, or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase. Improper installation will void warranty on all parts.
ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS: Carry a 1 YEAR unLimited miles Warranty. The following explains the terms and condition of warranty.
1. ENGINES are described as block and cylinder head assembled as a unit with valve covers and oil pan.
2. Fuel systems, distributors, idle valves, wiring and exhaust manifolds are not covered under this warranty.
3. To validate warranty, the following steps MUST be take at time of installation:
(a) Install new water pump, (b) install new oil and filter, (c) replace the plugs, wires and timing belt, (d) change all seals and gaskets. Leaks are not warranted. (e) Maintain proper oil and cooling levels at all times.
4. Heat tabs have installed by ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE – removal or melting of these tabs VOIDS warranty.
5. Proof of oil change every 3,000-4,000 miles is required for warranty claim.
6. CYLINDER HEADS are guaranteed no cracks, guaranteed remachineable to within manufacturers specs, valves, spring, studs, pins, gears, nuts bolts, Etc. are not guaranteed! We recommend all heads be checked by a machine shop for cracks or warpage. Heat tabs are installed. If head is returned with heat tabs missing or melted warranty is VOID! 1 YEAR warranty, this is a parts only warranty!
7. TRANSMISSIONS are described as a unit, not to include shift cables, linkage, or levers, modulator valve or electrical switches. Automatic units do include torque converter. converter must be indexed completely into the front pump before installation.
8. To validate the warranty, the following steps MUST be taken at time of installation: (a) Install new fluid and filter, (b) change all seals and gaskets. Leaks are not under warranty.
9. All over-drive lock-up and front wheel drive automatics must have adjustments set by a Certified ASE Technician.
ELECTRICAL PARTS: Warranty is VOID on overheated, burned, or overloaded parts. Our parts are not sold for testing purposes. We DO NOT refund unwanted or unneeded parts. NO EXCEPTIONS!
REAR END ASSEMBLIES: Complete rear end assemblies: seals, gaskets and fluid are not warranted and MUST be replaced at time of installation. All brake parts, linings, shoes, cylinders and springs are not warranted. All defective parts will be replaced, there are NO REFUNDS on used parts. All used parts carry a 1 YEAR warranty.
AIR CONDITION PARTS: Simply changing the compressor without fixing the problem will only cause failure of the replacement compressor. Flush to clean the system, vacuum to remove moisture. Never liquid charge system. Rotate compressor 12 times to oil seal before charging. Always use gauges to check system. R134 pressure is significantly higher that R12. Always change dryer or accumulator and orifice tube. In order to honor warranty, all procedures MUST be followed and all claims must be accompanied by receipt showing proof of purchase of a new dryer or accumulator and orifice tube or expansion valve. NO EXCEPTIONS!
BRAKE PARTS: Guaranteed re-machineable to within manufactures specification. NO WARRANTY on brake hardware ( shoes, springs, bearings, etc).
SPECIAL ORDERS: All special order items are final. NO REFUNDS on unwanted or unused parts. No exceptions.
Upon prevailing in any litigation related to this transaction, Astro Auto Salvage is entitled to receive its reasonable attorney’s fees.
OUR SOLE LIABILITY FOR INCORRECT OR DEFECTIVE PARTS WILL BE REPLACEMENT THEREOF –
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS
UNLESS APPROVED BY
PARTS ARE SOLD ON A PART REPLACEMENT AVAILABILITY OR
CREDIT APPROVED BY SALES PERSON
PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT OUR
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
View Larger Map
ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED AT